THE TULLE

HEY there wonderful people. This is just a quick post. Hope the weekend went well, mine did. School has finally closed for the year and I have got lots of assignments to keep me busy this holiday SMH. I will survive. 



For this post am rocking a complete outfit from my collection. I have always wanted a tulle skirt but I also wanted it simple so I got to work and came up with this, The good news is that it's available in different colors and this beautiful lacy gown too;also available.


I was feeling like a model in these pictures lol. Hope you guys like
Pictures were taken by @LucasUgo2


OUTFIT DETAILS
Skirt: @jkcollection (follow on instagram to get this)
Top:  JKCOLLECTION
Shoes: Wild Diva Lounge  
Necklace: Thrifted

Thanks for all the comments and for visiting my blog, appreciate

...xoxo....En_kay