BLOGGER CRUSH: LARISA EJUTEMEIDEN

HEYYYYYY people. It's been a minute.
My sincere apologies for not having a post for so long, exams have started and I have serious engineering courses to write so I have not had time but I promise to post as soon as I am done with my exams.

Guess who discovered another amazing blogger?hehe. Guys please meet my newest blogger crush; this girl gets you falling in love with her from head to toe. She has that diva look that you just can't help but fall in love with her personality.

Let's get to meet the beautiful Larisa.I love her name btw..

Name,Age (optional)
My name is Larisa Ejutemieden and am 24 years

Where you are from originally,where you reside
I am from Delta state,Nigeria but currently schooling in Ghana

Occupation
I am a final year law student



What influences your style
My mood influences my style and music sometimes....depends on the song I am obsessed with at that time

Favourite place(s) to shop
I love shopping at misguided, sheinside, zara,topshop. I am obsessed with online shopping and I am excited there are a lot of online shops in Nigeria now

Favourite brands
Givenchy,Michael Kors

Favourite makeup brands
I love revlon,mac,la girl


Skirts,pants or dresses
Skirts...I always feel girly when I wear skirts

Your 3 must have items
My mac lipstick,a little black dress,a classic bag for everyday

Fashion Icon
Miroslava Duma,Genevieve Nnaji,song of style,Rihanna

Favorite blog(s)
Songofstyle,Princessaudu,Cassiedaves,Vivaluxxury,T2pitchy. I have a lot of favourite blogs and not enough space to put them here..lol

Any beauty routine?
I make sure I wash my face before I go to bed and exfoliate like twice a week



Beauty addiction: Hair or makeup
Hair!!!I love hair, I feel like your hair should make a statement..my obsession with hair is about to start that's part of my plan for 2015

Thank you very much dear love your blog too ;)


You can check out her blog HERE or follow her on instagram HERE

I really apologise for not posting all these while. The good news is that my exams will be ending tommorrow (thank God) but I promise to blog more often as soon as I drop my pen.

Thanks again to all of you that bother to visit my blog...I appreciate

...xoxo...En_kay