BE INSPIRED PART 1

HEY there my beautiful people 
TGIF....can't wait for the weekend for some reason...am all excited about it.

So I decided to put up this segment where I post looks that I love. This post will be up on Fridays and God willing I will keep up with it.

For the first segment am showing off my fellow bloggers and their looks that I love.next week will be all about individuals...random people that just love fashion and looking good.

To feature in this you can send your pictures to my email address datdamnchic@gmail.com 
     



Larisa

 This outfit here simply shows the versatility of black and white. Monochrome can't be boring

Buiti

Polka dot warms my heart every time and Buiti did justice to this.I love the shoes especially and her braids look amazing
Grace
Incase you have any plans of going to the mall or hanging out with the girls or the boo...this is the outfit for you.
Sarah
I can't even begin to describe my love for this...the soft blend of colours is everything
Bukky
 This is one of my favourite looks. simple yet stylish and the hat added an extra "cuteness" to it
Sarah

I love the simplicity of this look and the nude shoes complimented it.

So that's it for this week...you can connect with me on my social networks

INSTAGRAM || FACEBOOK || TWITTER || TUMBLR || PINTEREST 

Have an amazing weekend guys

...En_kay...