I WILL BE MIA...BUT JUST FOR A LITTLE WHILE

Hello guys....hope you are all good

I know I have not been the most consistent blogger but life happens.I just want to let you guys know I will be gone for a while because I don't want to disappear again without letting you guys know. But hey,I promise to be back and better..believe me

My exams are coming up in less than two weeks and I have 11 courses to study for so I hope you guys understand.I would really miss this space of mine.I have grown to love it especially because I have met some really amazing people here.

Please keep checking the blog and I promise to post everyday when am back...which will be soon...beginning of August.

Thank you all for being so awesome.

You can keep up with me on instagram @the_enkay because I will be posting there once in a while and you can send any questions you may have on my email address datdamnchic@gmail.com 

Enjoy your week people....muah!!!

...xoxo...En_kay