THE PINK SHORT SUIT

HELLO THERE MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

Hope you all are doing great...sorry I have been away for a minute,life happens.


 School is starting soon so I have been catching up on my favourite series...Tyrant,Orange is the new black,Devious Maids and Power (I super love it).Who else has seen the series I listed? I would like to know your thoughts on them.

Now to my outfit...
I don't think I need to elaborate much on it because I want to believe that the pictures will do the talking for me...right guys??hehe


I just love everything about this look.It's not my usual kind of clothing but it's good to spice things up once in a while.Really hope you guys like and lemme know what you think in the comment section.

Have an amazing day my darlings....

OUTFIT DETAILS
SHORTS-THEJKCOLLECTION
JACKET-THEJKCOLLECTION
 WHITE TOP-THRIFTED
SHOE-FOREVER21 


REALLY LOVE THIS....MY PHOTOGRAPHER IS TOO GOOD

Thank you all for all the love and support....I appreciate them all

kisses...En_kay