GORGEOUS IN STRIPES

 Hey there my lovelies.
Been a minute....
School has started so I haven't had much time to blog....but am gonna try to put up a post whenever I can.Blogging in Nigeria isn't easy and as a student I don't usually have the resources to blog(aka money)but I thank God for always providing.

I recently cut my hair...hehe...let's just say I felt like cutting it and if you follow me on Instagram (@the_enkay)you must have seen the picture.Am still trying to get used to it but so far so good.

I was just feeling fierce in this outfit..lol....felt like a diva with my hair,which btw is a wig.
I think the outfit is simple and can be worn to a date.You can throw on a black blazer for an office look...that is if your office permits colour. 


OUTFIT DETILS
TOP-THEJKCOLLECTION
PANTS-RANDOM STORE
SHOE-LAXANDRACOLLECTIONS
 

 Thank you all for the love on my last post...it warms my heart to know someone out there appreciates my efforts...stay safe and God bless....

xoxo...En_kay