HI-LOW AND LACE

Hey there my lovely people.....

Hope you are all great...I know it seems like I have abandoned my blog but I promise I haven't.
I have lots of pictures but sadly I never get to have time for anything...thanks to school. Anywaizzzzz,I will try and post at least every week for you my wonderful readers.
BTW I have been having a great time watching my four letter word play "The last of Us Remastered".It's really a very interesting game and I enjoy watching it a lot.Can't say I know how to play video games or enjoy them much but this one has me hooked.
Also,can anyone suggest a nice series for me to watch...has to be really interesting because I get easily bored.

On a sad note,I recently lost a friend and I pray God grants her the perfect rest she deserves.It still hurts every time I think of it.
Well let me know what you guys think about the outfit and don't forget to keep checking the blog as always....

OUTFIT DETAILS
TOP-THEJKCOLLECTION
SKIRT-THEJKCOLLECTION
WIG-MADE BY ME (STILL AVAILABLE)
SHOE-THRIFTED


 I can't stop thanking you guys enough for all the constant support.I look at my pageviews and am grateful to you all.The comments really warm my heart...God bless you all loads...

Seen my last post????what are you waiting for????
go check it out now...hehehe 

kisses...En_kay