ONE SKIRT..TWO WAYS..PART2

Hello my loves.How have you all been?It's been a small while.
Hope the year has been good to you all so far...I thank God for smiling at me with blessings everyday.


 OUTFIT DETAILS
SKIRT-THEJKCOLLECTION
JACKET-RANDOM BOUTIQUE
SHOE-FOREVER 21




Remember this post HERE ?? where I posted the look one of this post.Well I totally forgot about the look two until this morning when I got a mail asking when I would post the part 2. I am so sorry guys that I forgot.You guys remember I said I didn't like the pictures much but hey..I still look good.Yes??



Well,all I did was wear my beautiful skirt as a dress and added a jacket for a more sophisticated look.Hope you guys like.Please let me know what you think in the comment section below.
Will be putting up a very interesting post tomorrow so don't forget to check it out as it's something you don't want to miss.


BTW....HAVE YOU SUBSCRIBED TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL????
Would appreciate if you guys take a second of your time to subscribe HERE as I would be putting up really interesting videos soon and also hosting a giveaway.All you have to do is click the subscribe button and viola!!piece of cake.Thank you in advance for subscribing.
Also follow me on IG @the_enkay to keep up with more bits and pieces of my picture life.


Thank you all for checking my blog and commenting...I promise that this year will be better and more interesting for the blog...God bless

xoxo...En_kay