HOW TO WEAR-BURGUNDY

HELLO my loves.
I know it's been a while but I promise I did not forget you guys.School has started and I had to switch to a network that works in my room.
Hope you all are good.I have missed blogging honestly and I am glad to be back.


 I wasn't going to come back without an outfit post..NO WAY!!!I am so obsessed with the pictures of this outfit and the quality.That's what you get when you discover an amazing photographer.You guys should please check him out on Instagram @OBINNABANKS and I promise you'll love.

I have more posts lined up so be sure to check.I don't have network issues no more..lol
I especially want to thank you all for the love on my last post.I will definitely be putting up more beauty posts soon.



I am super busy these days but I will always make out time to put up a post for you guys.The support I get here is honestly amazing.God bless you all for me.You can keep up with me on Instagram @THE_ENKAY
Don't forget to let me know how you would wear a monochrome look like I did in today's post and how you would spice it up.Would love to hear from you guys.



OUTFIT DETAILS
TOP-MY SISTER'S WADROBE
SKIRT-BOUTIQUE IN SCHOOL
SANDALS-ZARA WORLDWIDE
HAIR-VIVICA FOX WIG
WRISTWATCH-SEKONDA
MAKEUP-@ENKAYGLAM


CHECK OUT SIMILAR MONOCHROME LOOKS BELOW
PERFECT IN MINT
WHITE X RED
MINTED PERFECTION
kisses...EN_KAY

Labels: