LOOKING PRETTY IN DOUBLE DENIM AND SNEAKS

Hey there my loves.I know it's been forever but I mentioned in my last post HERE that I was writing exams.So I hope you guys can bear with me.


Well,I am back to having some time on my hands.I enrolled in an advanced tailoring class so that will be taking much of my time this holiday but I will definitely make out time to drop a post for you my lovely people.

I really wanted to post during exams but honestly,network was never on my side.And even as I type this,it's a struggle to upload pictures and also frustrating...smh

On a lighter note,hope you all are good.I would love to know how you would be spending the school break(if you are a student like me) so feel free to let me know in the comment section.

I rarely wear trousers as you guys must have noticed but I do have hyper love for this jean.I also rocked it in my giveaway post HERE
And this denim on denim look HERE is also a favorite of mine.Do you guys think I should wear trousers/pants more?do let me know. 



I would really appreciate suggestions on new things to post on the blog that doesn't entail outfit posts so please please pleaseeeeeee take a minute and drop a comment.I see your views and God bless you for always checking out this blog but it would mean a lot to me if you drop a comment.

My outfit is basically a simple denim on denim with this gorgeous adidas kicks knockoff I got as a gift a while ago.You can rock this to school,to hang out with your girls or even a date with the boo..depending on where he takes you..hehe

OUTFIT DETAILS
DENIM PANTS-RANDOM BOUTIQUE
DENIM SHIRT-MY SISTER'S WADROBE
SNEAKERS-GIFT
HAIR-WIG MADE BY ME



Thank you all for visiting and God bless....

kisses...En_kay

Labels: , ,