TRADITIONAL BRIDE-ANKARA INSPIRATION

Hello my loves...
Hope you are all well.The Lord has been faithful.

So it's another Saturday and we all know that means wedding!!!owambe things..lol
I was supposed to put up this post in the morning but I went for a job and I couldn't take my laptop with me.Anyways,better late than never right?



Today's look is a traditional bridal look.This kind of outfit is mostly seen on Yoruba brides and I have always admired it.I didn't want to go bold on the accessories so I opted for this steel set and I loved how it came out.I didn't want anything to steal attention from the face and ankara piece.


 I think one can also wear this as a wedding guest.To me,it's super minimal and neat at the same time.
I wanted to do a double cut crease on the eyes but along the line,I decided to leave it..minimal.I didn't add lashes to this look because well..I forgot the false lashes so I had to make do with lots of mascara..
My model was the most patient and she didn't even give me a hard time at all.And did I forget to mention that she has the most flawless and beautiful face every makeup artist dreams to work on?well,she does.





PRODUCTS USED

EYES
MINISTER EYEBROW FILLER-BROWN
LA GIRL PRO CONCEALER-COOL TAN
KISS BEAUTY WHITE BASE
MAQUILLAGE EYESHADOW PALETTE
MINISTER EYELINER-BLACK
MISS FIVE MASCARA

FACE
ELF FACE PRIMER
MILANI 2-IN-1 FOUNDATION
LA GIRL PRO CONCEALER-MEDIUM BEIGE
SACHA BUTTERCUP SETTING POWDER
COVER GIRL EBONY BRONZER
MISS DOZZY BLUSH
MILANI  TANTASTIC FACE AND BODY BRONZER

LIPS
CLASSIC LIPSTAIN-HOT FLAME

Kisses...En_kay

Labels: , , , ,