FOR CASUAL DAYS-BASIC WITH A TOUCH OF RED

HEY there my loves...
Hope your weekend was as eventful as mine.I had work but it was fun regardless.Am excited for the new week and I can't wait for Christmas.



The sun in my school honestly just scares me and it has changed my complexion entirely..smh.I just can't wait for the holidays.LOL,I know I was super excited to start school but that sun,major buzz kill.

Today's outfit is basically an everyday look that can be dressed up or down depending on the occassion.It can be worn to school or to hangout with the girls.You can switch the heels for a pair of sneakers if that's your thing.I let my hair down because I just had to feel myself a little.To know me is to know am all about that wig life and I always tie it up.lol...My shakara get limit when it comes to hair.

 Who else is excited about the holidays?any particular reason?please share with us.I have to be in class my loves so until next time,be good.I love you all so much and thanks for sticking by me through this journey.
BTW,Y'all better go follow @PRETTYFAZE on Instagram to win one of the many fabulous things shes's giving out.Don't say you weren't told.
Enjoy the rest of the week people.


 OUTFIT DETAILS
SHIRT-@TECHKLA'S CLOSET
JEANS-RANDOM STORE
BAG-MY SISTER'S CLOSET
SHOES-KARDASHIAN KOLLECTION
HAIR-WIG




God bless you guys for all the love.
kisses...En_kay

Labels: , , ,